1. Press “POWER” button to turn the HDTV power “OFF”.
2. Press (“MUTE”-“1”-“MUTE”-“SELECT”-“MUTE”-“POWER”), in sequence. (now
in the service mode)
3. Press “2” (Vertical deflection will be down, and a horizontal line will appear on
4. Turn the variable screen volume of FBT to adjust screen voltage, at the point
that a horizontal line only just appears. (Screen voltage handle is located in on
the circuit board where the power cable is connected. The bottom most one)
5. Press ‘2’ again, to go back to normal screen
6. Input the Black & white signal to the HD component jack on the rear panel.
7. The color temperature is following
a. X=0.270 ± 0.005 y=0.270 ± 0.005
b. Color temperature: 10500 °K
8. Light Area Adjustment
a. Press ‘7’
b. On the center of light area, attach the sensor of a white balance meter.
c. To be Y=125, turn the Light Beam control volume on the White & Black
d. To adjust the white balance of light area, select Drive R, G, B with
CHANNEL up or down button, and adjust individual values with
VOLUME up or down buttons.
9. Dark Area Adjustment
a. On the center of dark area, attach the sensor of a white balance meter.
b. To be Y=2. turn the dark beam control on the White & Black pattern
c. To adjust the white balance of dark area, select Bias R, G, B with
CHANNEL Up or Down buttons, and adjust individual values with
VOLUME Up or Down buttons.
d. Repeat two processes above until the white balance is completed.
10.Turn the power off and on again to get out from the service mode...
Se o download não iniciar automaticamente clique aqui